NFBPA invites you to participate in four days of dynamic professional training, hear from thought-provoking keynote speakers, and share in creative idea-generating experiences.
Thank you for visiting the National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) Tampa Bay Area Chapter. We are a group of public administrators from a variety of organizations and agencies that include local government, public commissions, private business and academic institutions. Our goal is to:
- Provide an effective network that supports professional development and interdisciplinary communications
- Promote, strengthen and expand the roles of blacks in all areas of Public Administration
- Recognize the outstanding achievements of local Public Administrators
- Sponsor and conduct national, regional and state forums that enable the discussion of relevant issues and topical concerns of the local community
- Link and share ideas with other public sector organizations.
We hope you find our website both informative and easy to use. We’re regularly adding new information about NFBPA, the Tampa Bay Area Chapter, leaders, members, programs and community initiatives, so come back often!